METROLOGY AND QUALITY CONTROL WORKSHOP
Workshop will cover following points:
- Introduction of measuring instruments.
- Calibration and it’s Importance.
- Limits, fits.
- ISO Standards.
- Quality control Case Study
- Result of MCQ test will be declared the same day
- High scoring student will get a gift as appreciation.
MQC Test will be Conducated of 20 questions with Negative Marking.
Test Time Duration – 30 mints.
Practical Batches will have 20 Students.
- Workshop Coordinator – Pratik Wavare.
- Entry Type – Individual / Group.
- Registration fees –
- Individual – Rs. 200/-
- Group – 300/-
NOTE: Certificate provided after successful completion of workshop
Pratik Wavare : +91 7387523992