- Three days workshop on IOT and building own highly advanced computerized Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Certificates to all participants.
- Students from Computer,IT and ENTC Departments can participate
- A chance to work with us in future for development of exciting IOT and AI projects.
- Entries will be taken on first come first serve basis.
- Introduction to JARVIS
- Introduction to software
- Introduction to hardware of JARVIS
- Basic electronic components
- Programming ATMEGA controller
- Hands on session for Interfacing with sensors.
- Playing with AC stuff
Hands-On Kit Contents-
- .ATMEL microcontroller Development Board
- Programming Cable
- Relay Development Board
- Jumper Kit
- DHT11 Sensor
- Event Head – Shubham Nehere
- Entry Type – Team of 2
- Registration fees – Rs. 600
- Workshop Period –
NOTE: Certificate provided after successful completion of workshop
Registration Fees: ₹600
Shubham Nehere: +91 8177895916