Aim:- Improve competitive CAD skills of participants.
- Individual :- ₹100/-
- Group (Max. 2 Mem.) :- ₹150/-
Participation Type:- Individual / Team of 2 members
- 1st prize: ₹3000/-
- 2nd prize: ₹2000/-
Based on Problem Statement.
- Catia and NX will be provided.
- Participants who want to use different CAD package will have to bring along their laptops.
- Competition is time-based.
- Decision of organizers is final and binding.
- Inability to report on time serves as the reason for disqualification.
- Participation Type :- Individual or Team of maximum 2 members.
- Siddik Shaikh: +91 9158846979
Create the given job in minimum time to win the competition.
Registration Fees: ₹ 100
Team of maximum 2 members
- 1st prize: ₹2000
- 2nd prize: ₹1000
- Job drawing, material, dimensional accuracy, tools, etc. will be provided at the starting time.
- Each team gets 90 min to complete the task.
- Remaining 30 min will be utilized for judging purposes.
- Each batch will consist of 20 participants.
- Results will be declared at the end of the day.
- Apron and shoes should be compulsorily worn while working.
- Ensure safety guards on moving and rotating parts.
- Don’t change or replace belts / gears / chains while machine is in operation.
- Any damage to tool, lathe m/c, surrounding, etc. during machining will lead to disqualification.
- Fine will be taken if for any damages to tool, Lathe m/c or surroundings occur during the competition as per organizers discretion.
- No extra work piece will be provided and carrying of any extra material is banned.
- After the completion of the task, all the accessories must be returned.
- Job profile will be provided on the spot.
- Organizers decision will be final, binding to all and irrevocable.
- Participant is responsible for his own safety.
- The winner will be decided on the basis of accuracy, surface finish and time duration.
- Suraj Waghumbare : +91 9822856268