A great academic score is not what the corporate world is looking for now. They are looking for students with good soft skills too. All round development and personality has now become crucial element in the points considered for recruitment process. Practical benefits apart the joy of exploring topics and presenting the innovative idea to the world is a great feeling, better experienced than told. We present to you an opportunity to experience this joy.
Registration fees: ₹100/- ( Per Team 3 Members)
Prize Money –
- 1st Prize – Rs. 1,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 500/-
- Smart Card Security
- Advanced Wireless Communication
- 3rd Generation Wireless Technology
- Eye Gaze Technology
- Autonomous Car’s
Team Members : Maximum 3 participants per Team
Standard Paper format:
- Paper Size: A4 70 GSM, White
- Font: Times New Roman
- Title of Paper : 14 Bold
- Sub Title : 12 Bold
- Text – 12 Normal + 12 pt
- Margins – Top – 0.75”, Bottom – 1” Left– 0.625”, Right – 0.625”
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Each column measures 3.5 inches wide, with a 0.25 inch gap between two columns.
- Page Numbering on Right Top of each page
- Printing only in two columns and on one side of paper.
- Heading of table should be on head of that table while for Figures, it should be below that figure.
- Paper should be limited to 3000 words (4 to 6 pages) including figures and neatly typed in the format.
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page and Paper should not exceed 15 pages.
- Bring your college I-Card & registration receipt on event day. All teams and their respective members should reach the event place in time.
- Please bring 2 hard copies of the submitted paper on the day of the event.
- The teams will get 10+2 minutes for presentation followed by a Q&A session.
- Judges and organizers reserve the right to modify the rules without prior intimation.
- Participants are required to check the updates for the same on the official NIRMAAN page
- Use your discretion to judge whether your topic fits into the chosen theme.
- Vaibhav Mojad: +91 77090 18881
Recreate… Redesign… Innovate…
A schematic is a visual representation of a circuit. As such, its purpose is to communicate a circuit to someone else. A schematic in a special computer program for that purpose is also a machine-readable description of the circuit. This use is easy to judge in absolute terms. Either the proper formal rules for describing the circuit are followed and the circuit is correctly defined or it isn’t. Since there are hard rules for that and the result can be judge by machine, this isn’t the point of the discussion here. This discussion is about rules, guidelines, and suggestions for good schematics for the first purpose, which is to communicate a circuit to a human. Good and bad will be judged here in that context.
Registration Fees: Rs. 100 (Max 2 Members per Team)
Prize Money –
- 1st Prize – Rs. 2,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 1,000/-
- The questions shall be in the form of MCQ.
- Teams will be short listed for next round.
Round 2: Designing of circuit
- The Qualified team will be given breadboard with required materials.
- Team should analyze and design the circuit in respective time.
- Only team entries are eligible.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
- Teams are expected to maintain decorum. We reserve the right to disqualify any team found misbehaving.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of event heads and judges will be final and binding to all. Rules of the event may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the NIRMAAN’s Official website regularly for updates.
- Participants must carry their college ID card and the registration receipt.
- Participants must be present on time at the given venue. Late entries will not be entertained.
- Adawait Kulkarni: +91 7875280383
A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, in which the players (as individuals or in teams) attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test your knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills. Quizzes are usually scored in points and many quizzes are designed to determine a winner from a group of participants – usually the participant with the highest score
Registration Fees: ₹ 60
Only six ( 6 ) members per team
- 1st Prize – Rs. 1000
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 1000
Quiz Rounds –
- Each round will consist of 5 teams. One who identifies the logo will be qualified to next round.
- Each round will consist of 3 logos.
- This round will consist of 5 teams.
- Each team will be given a puzzle to merge together.
- Lesser the time more will be their points.
- Team with maximum points will be qualified to the next round
- This is a rapid fire round and each team will be asked certain number of questions.
- The team who answers more number of questions in less time will be the announced as winner and runner.
- Rules –
- A team shall consist of max two members.
- The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or any other electronic instruments.
- Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
- Replacement of any participant of a team is not allowed after registration
- Registration Fees: 60/-
- Participants must carry their college ID card and the registration receipt
- Participants must be present on time at the given venue. Late entries will not be entertained
- Prasad Kenchi: +91 7507321998