Given some sequence of steps, writing a code and getting the output is pretty easy! Want to try a reverse way? If given some input and output, can you find the logic and sequence? Focusing less on concepts, all you need is your logical skill to decipher this “Black Box”. Reverse Coding is a logical event which tests your basic logical skills along with pattern analysis and recognition as you play with the code. So get ready to reverse code in NIRMAAN ’18!
Registration fees: ₹ 100/- (per team)
Participant: Max 2 Members per Team
- 1st Prize : ₹1200/-
- 2nd Prize : ₹800/-
There will be two rounds. Both rounds will be ‘Coding Rounds’.
Problem statements will be given which have to be solved in stipulated time period.
- The competition will test the participants’ logical and coding skills.
- Time and cost efficiency of the code will be tested in round 2.
- A maximum of 2 candidates pursuing undergraduate program at their institution are allowed per team.
- All the participants should bring their receipt and valid I-cards when coming for the event.
- Participants without an I-card will not be allowed for the contest and the respective team will be disqualified.
- Marking scheme will be declared on the spot.
- Utkarsha Musmade: +91 7507651311
Think about what happens when you visit a website that is poorly designed as opposed to one that is clean, easy-to-use and modern. The look and feel of a website is critical to keeping visitors engaged online. If you think you can do this, it’s time for you to design such a site. A striking blend of technology, skill and creativity can help you win this competition. Develop a website captivating enough to grab the attention of your peers and an experienced panel of judges.
Registration Fees: ₹ 100/- (per team)
Participant: Max 3 Members per Team
- 1st Prize : ₹1000/-
- 2nd Prize : ₹500/-
- Choose any one of the total 5 problem statement which will be given to the participants at the time of event.
- 15 mins for Searching Data to your selected topic
- 1 hour for development of the Website.
NOTE: If Participants entries exceeds 30 counts then there will be MCQ in the first round.
- The participant teams will be actual development of the website.
- Creativity and originality of the design.
- Distinct features incorporated in the design.
- Navigation through the site i.e. how well the pages are interconnected.
- Persuasiveness of the design, the efficiency of the site to give primary information on the required theme.
- Based on the your design, UI/UX and development will be judged.
- Additional points will be awarded for backend development.
- Participants are allowed to use College Computer Systems for the development.
- A team of maximum 3 members is permissible for the event.
- All the participants should bring their receipt and valid I-cards when coming for the event. Participants without their Icards will result in the disqualification of the entire team.
- WordPress is not allowed.
- All the rights are reserved with NIRMAAN ’18 event committee.
- Jury Decision will be the final
- Pranali Shirke: +91 9145295442